Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Into the most important period of my life!!

Its been a very long time since I have blogged.Today i felt like blogging and so i am back to it...
I am now doing my sixth sem ..This sem and the next sem are the most important periods for any engg.student.This is the time where many companies generally recruit students.. Actually nowadays i hardly find time to sleep.It looks like it s been ages since i ve been a slumber jack.. Generally, many to be graduates are roped in by many companies.. But as luck would have it, just when I am gearing up to be empoyed I find myself challenging a few important crisis like economic recession,sacking of employees, and now more recently I think the blackmark caused by Satyam and Mr.Ramalinga Raju will have its effect on all IT companies in India,,

But neva mind whatever happens I am being highly optimistic that I ll get placed..Tomo s a holiday being Moharram so I need to catch up on my sleep.Until then same blog, same time,next day..

No comments: